Cevisama, an international exhibition of ceramics for architecture, bathroom and kitchen equipment, natural stone, raw materials, frits, enamels and ceramic colors, and machinery takes place from January 28-February 1, 2019 in Valencia, Spain. With more than 100,000 sq.m. of exhibition space, and happening in the hub of Spanish ceramic industry, Cevisama is a must attend for businesses connected with the ceramics industry, including tiles and sanitaryware. Cevisama is supported by some of the most relevant industry associations like ASCER (Spanish Ceramic Tiles Manufacturers’ Association), Tile Of Spain, ASEBAN and Qualicer.
Highlights of Cevisama 2019 include:
- Over 800 exhibitors.
- 300 Accredited Professionals from more than 25 countries.
- Exhibitors from over 24 countries
- Visitors from more than 100 countries
- Over 90,000 projected visitors
- Latest in designs and innovations
- More than 200 new products showcased